Monday, November 23, 2009

Photography Weekend

I didn't do a whole lot of spinning this weekend. Instead I worked on a cowl for a Christmas gift, took photos of my sister skeins and went to the Renaissance Festival. We had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful and there were some amazing vendors there so it was like a giant party for art/craft-0-philes.

I've been wrestling with how to post sister skeins. Skeins that are spun from the same dye lot, batt, etc. . I don't want the shop to look boring and even considered not posting them at all. In the end I think that I'll post them. Enough times I've liked a handspun yarn only to find that it doesn't have enough yardage for me to use. I hope that knowing there is a bit more yardage available might be useful for some shoppers.

I'm planning to post these lovelies throughout this week so keep an eye on the shop.

I put a new gadget up on the blog today too so you can get a mini view of what's up in the shop and link right to the shop if you find something irresistible.

If you have any special requests for colors, spinning styles, etc., please comment, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment